Latest on OdishaBook New India Assurance Recruitment Assistant | Karnataka Bank Recruitment Officer | Indian Army Recruitment Soldier | Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Recruitment Officer and Manager | Steel Authority of India Limited, Rourkela Recruitment OCT and ACT | Job Highlights (18th Oct – 24th Oct 2014) | New Indian Assurance Recruitment Officer | Various Posts in AIIMS Patna | Various Posts in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission | Dr Manzoor Ali gets prestigious Mahatma Gandhi Award |

What after 10th Standard/ SSC

Tuesday, Jan 22 - 2013 | By Nihar Ranjan Shanti

After completion of my formal education of 18 years (including masters), I realized that choosing a career path is one of the most important decisions of anyone’s life. The career path should be decided solely on the interest of the candidate or by the parents who have found the actual interest of their child. The decision should not be influenced by parent’s occupation, parent’s interest, parent’s aspiration, job opportunity, family standards, family business, student’s score in particular subject, or anything else. Parents or guardians must understand the interest of the candidate in terms of his/her future goal, role model, what he/she likes and according they should suggest their child by providing various options to reach that goal. In the same time, they should also make the candidate aware of other opportunities, pros and cons, other various factors but they should not influence to go in a particular direction where they want. Parents must empower their child to make a decision but should not enforce them to a certain stream. Both the student and the parents must think from the long term prospective rather short term or easier career path. Effectively, a student should prepare for his/her aim from 8th standard but 10th standard is not so late to make a better decision. If they make a wrong decision then the child will wallow in the shallow waters of mediocrity and stagnation.

Keeping this in mind, I am trying to give the available options for a 10th standard student and/or his/her parents so that they can take a better decision.

• If the candidate’s interest, hobbies, or activities show that he/she is for science and technology, then he/she can choose intermediate in science (10th +2), ITI, or Diploma in engineering. After any of these educations he/she can go for bachelor in engineering or technology or can go for bachelor in science after the intermediate in science.

• If the candidate’s intrestlies on animals, plants or trees, or human body then he/she can choose intermediate in Science along with Biology as an optional after which he/she can go medical science, agriculture science, veterinary, diary science, and etc.

• If the student’s interest lies on maths, statistics, analysis then he/she can go for intermediate in science with statistics as one of the optional. And after that he/she can pursue in bachelor and masters in statistics. There is a huge demand for data Analytics in the near future in India and outside and hence lucrative. Software companies, research companies now prefer B.Sc students with statistics.

• If the student’s interest lies with business studies, accountancy, mathematics, statistics, economics, and number crunching then he/she can go for intermediate in commerce after their 10th standard. After I.COM they can go for B.COM, M.COM/MBA in Finance.

• If the student’s interest lies on maths, statistics, analysis then he/she also can go for professional courses like Chartered Accountancy (CA), Certified Financial Analyst (CFA), Cost Accountancy (from ICWA), Company Secretary Ship (CS), Stock Broking or MBA CA, financial analyst, and etc.

• If the student is creative and likes drawing, painting, arts, acting, dancing and all other creative stuff then Arts suits best for him or her. There are fairly wide choice of subjects such as Psychology, Sociology, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science, Logic, Home Science, environmental science, physical education and etc. Hence one has to be careful in selecting the colleges depending on their strengths and interests/

• If the student is interested in social service, likes to work for social cause, patriotic, then he/she can go for intermediate in social work (ISW). After ISW he/she can go for BSW and MSW. Again there is a good future in this social work as all the companies are going to have CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) department. Hence job opportunities are better in this sector not only by companies but also by NGOs and social ventures.

• If the student is interested in a career in film industry, fashion and have a good physic then he/she can go for related courses in fashion designing and etc.

Apart from all these, there are also so many other career paths like Diary Education, Mass Communication, Journalism, Hospitality, Media, Hotel Management, Nursing, and so on which can be pursued by completion of general intermediate and/or bachelor courses in relevant streams. But the choice must be on the individual interest, personality, aptitude, ability, strengths and career goals. All the best!!!

E-mail: niharshanti@gmail.com

Comments
Looking at the long list of students as well as their parents and their so called problems in choosing a career for them, it seems it is genuinely a problem in a country like India. The number of comments have already shown that the article is a super hit. My comment would be a mere drop in the ocean. But, most importantly I sense a certain opportunity for both the students as well as us. If we can think of a genuine idea of helping these fellow students through a consultancy or help centre, how would that be? And we won't charge them a huge sum in return of our service. What say Nihar?
Posted On Sunday,Sep 07,2014 : 11:47 AM By Kanishka Dash
Sir, my son Syed Rehmatullah who recently passed 10 standard in compartmental with just passing marks. I want him to become a pilot, please guide me in this regard
Posted On Monday,Jul 21,2014 : 04:09 AM By syed suleman
my nephew passed 10 th class but we are confused about what ...............we do..
Posted On Saturday,Jun 21,2014 : 10:07 AM By jadhav chandrakant shrimantrao
My son passed 10th just, Pl guide to choose career.I don't understand, he wanted to take admission from commerce side.
Posted On Wednesday,Jun 18,2014 : 10:05 AM By Sonawanedeepak
Posted On Wednesday,Jun 18,2014 : 10:04 AM By Sonawanedeepak
Posted On Wednesday,Jun 18,2014 : 10:04 AM By Sonawanedeepak
Posted On Wednesday,Jun 18,2014 : 10:04 AM By Sonawanedeepak
Posted On Wednesday,Jun 18,2014 : 10:04 AM By Sonawanedeepak
Posted On Wednesday,Jun 18,2014 : 10:03 AM By Sonawanedeepak
Dear All, I have got many quesries on this. However there is no single answer to this. For giving a suggestion, I need to know the background of the student. Hence, who ever have a query please mail with all details of the background of the student, interest. Then I might be able to help. So far I have replied to all mails that I have got in my inbox. Thanks for having hope on us.
Posted On Tuesday,Jun 17,2014 : 05:54 AM By Nihar
Dear Sir, I am living n studying in Uran-Panvel area, I assured that I will get min 90% in ssc 2014 results, but I confused what course or diploma degree etc. To get better job nearby these 2 location s. My father hv 3 daughters (including) me. So everything n everybody will depend on me. Pls advice me as our financial condition is not so good.
Posted On Tuesday,Jun 10,2014 : 11:40 PM By shalaka Gharat
Dear sir, i want to job.my qualification is ssc (10th),so suggest job list.
Posted On Sunday,Jun 08,2014 : 11:25 PM By vishal kathare
please sir help me in selecting my correct path after 10th.i am interested in diploma engineering so please give me some advice
Posted On Sunday,Jun 08,2014 : 05:13 AM By ASIM SHAIKH
hello sir, i had given ssc exam 2014. i m interested in electronic field so what to do now. i would get upto 75% in ssc so i m confused that to joint diploma or do 11th and 12th in science stream. please help me that what to do further?? thanking you!
Posted On Monday,May 26,2014 : 11:32 AM By deep bhuva
sir i have compleated my ssc with 90%.please guide me which branch i have to choose...?
Posted On Thursday,May 15,2014 : 09:39 PM By janaki priya
hello sir, good day , sir, i have appesred for 10std ssc exams. and Iam intrested in science, and I want to be a software engineer, so please sir , can u guide me
Posted On Tuesday,May 13,2014 : 02:44 AM By Abhay patil
hello sir,i am weak in studies, but i am intrested in computers but i dnt know which course i had to be takken after may SSC, which feild should i go?
Posted On Sunday,May 11,2014 : 12:20 PM By omkar
hiiii sir i have passed 1oth successfully wit 90 % im really vry confused for my next step im vry interested in sci n soci wat should i do pls i need ur help sir kindly help me ....thanking u
Posted On Sunday,May 11,2014 : 08:44 AM By sanjana
please help me in my future
Posted On Tuesday,Apr 29,2014 : 06:11 AM By jagadeesh
please help me in my future
Posted On Tuesday,Apr 29,2014 : 06:11 AM By jagadeesh
what after 10 std ,what option after 10 STD
Posted On Saturday,Apr 26,2014 : 04:19 AM By jayesh sanjay sali
Hallo I am 18 years old I interested in ips officer but my height is 114cm
Posted On Friday,Apr 25,2014 : 10:38 AM By madhura modi
hello sir i am intrested in social science .so i am taking hummantism after 10 standard ,which course in hammantism has more job oppertunity
Posted On Thursday,Apr 24,2014 : 06:16 AM By nived ml
Posted On Thursday,Apr 24,2014 : 06:16 AM By nived ml
Respected sir ,my aim is to become an inter pol officer so what should i do in inter for this.which group do you suggest me to do in intermediate??
Posted On Sunday,Apr 20,2014 : 12:04 AM By shiva
HELLO SIR,AM INTERESTED IN MATHS BUT I WANT TO SETTLE FAST AM IN A CONFUSION ABOUT MY CAREER
Posted On Wednesday,Apr 16,2014 : 07:58 AM By BATTULA GEETHIKA
Sir, I have given 10th exam and I don't nknow what to do.
Posted On Wednesday,Apr 09,2014 : 01:34 AM By yogesh bhalerao
Dear sir/madam, I m Karan from Bangalore & completed 10th in 2000 & in 2004 completed 10+1 & after 10+1 recenly pursing B.A in distance from Ambedkar so plz give me solution for my futurr.plz plz plz replay to my Email : basanth4you@gmail.com
Posted On Monday,Apr 07,2014 : 02:34 PM By karan Raj.
Dear sir/madam, I m Karan from Bangalore & compleOpen Universityted 10th &in 2000 & in 2004 completed 10+1 & after 10+1 recenly i m doing B.A in dictance from Ambedkar so plz give me solutio for my futurr.plz plz plz replay to my Email : basanth4you@gmail.com
Posted On Monday,Apr 07,2014 : 02:29 PM By karan Raj.
what are the exam after to be a scientiest after 12th std
Posted On Monday,Apr 07,2014 : 08:44 AM By ankur tripathi
Sir, At present my son in 10th. He will be get 90% in 9th. He wants to become a doctor...sir pls suggest what are the best and what group he will be select?
Posted On Monday,Apr 07,2014 : 04:44 AM By PARESH PATEL
sir....i dnt no what to go in lik in which stream to go ahead in... lik sc...arts or commerce.....i am good in maths n not in sc.... plzz help me...i am also intrested in computer ...
Posted On Saturday,Apr 05,2014 : 10:11 AM By sapna
sir,, for ur kind attention pleas, I am REALLY CONFUSED ON WHAT TO TAKE NEXT. I am able to study accept maths . and i am CONFUSED about WHAT TO DO AFTER 10th . I decided to see that which particular subject i have keen interest but could not . So please i request u to help me pleas
Posted On Friday,Apr 04,2014 : 10:27 AM By rahul murali
Sir I like the subjects like science,maths and history but I am confused about what to take commerce or medical science please say your views???????????
Posted On Tuesday,Apr 01,2014 : 12:26 PM By huzefa
hello sir! I recently given the SSC board exam . & I am very confused on what to take next. I want to be engineer .but i got confused either I go through diploma in engineering or continuing 11th . pl. sir guide me with complete information about which is the good stream in engineer.
Posted On Monday,Mar 31,2014 : 05:00 AM By divya teli
Sir, I got confused , what should I do , I will get 1st class but no idea what to do ? Every day I am thinking that what should I have to do but not getting any answers what I do Sir.......thank you
Posted On Saturday,Mar 29,2014 : 10:24 PM By Ronak Bhagat
R/p sir i m in 10th now. I M REALLY CONFUSED ON WHAT TO TAKE NEXT. I M ABLE TO STUDY BUT CONFUSED TO WHAT TO DO AFTER 10th . I decided to see that which particular subject i have keen interest but could not . So please i request u to help me. Thank u.......................
Posted On Saturday,Mar 29,2014 : 12:22 PM By tamana
R/s sir i m in 10th now. I M REALLY CONFUSED ON WHAT TO TAKE NEXT. I M ABLE TO STUDY BUT CONFUSED TO WHAT TO DO AFTER 10th . I decided to see that which particular subject i have keen interest but could not . So please i request u to help me. Thank u.......................
Posted On Saturday,Mar 29,2014 : 12:21 PM By tamana
Hi sir i i want to your help in my carear b'cos which feld is good tell me ditels
Posted On Friday,Mar 28,2014 : 11:54 AM By ashish ashok wayadande
I am appearing my ssc examination (2013-14) I am confused to choose my career. So please guide for what I should choose for my carrer.
Posted On Tuesday,Mar 25,2014 : 02:29 AM By aniket kamthe
I have passed my 10 th examinations this year and I am interested in' foreign trade' courses . please guide me .. thanking you !
Posted On Saturday,Mar 22,2014 : 08:24 AM By Pranav Chandak
Hello sir! I am divij i want to become a pilot a commercial pilot infact. Bt i am eligible for commerce with maths but not science. Please suggest me what to do now ?? Is there any scope??
Posted On Friday,Mar 07,2014 : 03:20 PM By divij kawatra
Posted On Friday,Mar 07,2014 : 03:19 PM By divij kawatra
sir, my son pass 10th std.in march 2011 with got 72%, he was tekan addimission in diploma engineering , but he countineosly from last 2 year faill, now he is saying i left the engr diploma and intersted in animation or other like this courses have any scope in these courses please guid or suggest
Posted On Wednesday,Feb 26,2014 : 08:41 AM By SANJAY
hello sir. i was intrested in doing engineering.& i was very fluent about computer eng. so please guide me in deciding mycarrer ..but i am weak in maths...
Posted On Wednesday,Feb 19,2014 : 04:52 AM By mathi jessica
Posted On Wednesday,Feb 19,2014 : 04:52 AM By mathi jessica
sir i finished 10th . i intrested in survey department please help to choose thank u
Posted On Tuesday,Feb 18,2014 : 09:13 AM By Arun kumar
Posted On Tuesday,Feb 18,2014 : 09:12 AM By Arun kumar
Posted On Tuesday,Feb 18,2014 : 09:12 AM By Arun kumar
my son is in 10 he is good in studies but not in maths & science give some career guidance for him thank u
Posted On Friday,Feb 14,2014 : 09:14 AM By jayant ramtirth
Posted On Friday,Feb 14,2014 : 09:13 AM By jayant ramtirth
Posted On Friday,Feb 14,2014 : 09:13 AM By jayant ramtirth
Posted On Friday,Feb 14,2014 : 09:13 AM By jayant ramtirth
Posted On Friday,Feb 14,2014 : 09:13 AM By jayant ramtirth
Posted On Friday,Feb 14,2014 : 09:13 AM By jayant ramtirth
Posted On Friday,Feb 14,2014 : 09:13 AM By jayant ramtirth
sir, i already passed my SSC from science group with GPA 4.81 .And i also reading now in govt polytechnic institute in mechanical technology and i want to go america after compliting my diploma .Is it possible ? .If it possible what the next things that i need .please answer me very soon.
Posted On Sunday,Feb 02,2014 : 04:49 AM By Eliyas Hossain
Posted On Sunday,Feb 02,2014 : 04:48 AM By Eliyas Hossain
Thanks for such great article. I too have collected some facts, hope it will add up to the knowledge of your visitors/ readers http://catchupdates.com/10th-diploma-2-non-medical/
Posted On Friday,Jan 31,2014 : 05:31 AM By Shreya
Sir. I am in 10th . i like science a lot and physics in it. I m good in maths even. I dnt want to bcom a techr. Plz suggest me sumthing for my career.
Posted On Saturday,Jan 04,2014 : 01:58 AM By ankesh
good day sir.i am in std 10 and i don't know what to do after my SSC.i am good scorer in all subjects except science.Please help me about it. And what should i do.what would you like to suggest me about???
Posted On Saturday,Dec 07,2013 : 12:15 AM By Dhyan Shah
Hi...!! Sir after ssc how I want do law
Posted On Thursday,Dec 05,2013 : 11:46 PM By Mohammed Ghouse
sir i am in 10 th std i am average scorer not taking decession for further scope in which stream my father is interest in agriculture field sir pls guide me something about this or some different i am from gujarat g s e b board
Posted On Friday,Nov 29,2013 : 01:38 AM By ZALAK R RESHAMWALA
sir i am 10 pass i have just siting in 12 class exam so i want to ssc job sir how i will becam a officer
Posted On Saturday,Nov 23,2013 : 08:29 AM By sachin
I'm not sure as to which course i should take after 10th ; basically I find computer programming better than any other sub. but career opt. are comparatively difficult for this. Wht should I do ?? pls help!!
Posted On Saturday,Oct 26,2013 : 01:06 AM By Simona
R/Sir, I am studing in 10th class. my interest in feture education in Mechanical Engg. ( Air force Dept.) so Please Giude us. Thanking you
Posted On Sunday,Oct 20,2013 : 09:01 AM By Abhijeet Sawarkar
My son is appearing for 10th std. this year, he is not scoring good marks, wanted him to chose his own career.
Posted On Friday,Sep 27,2013 : 07:04 AM By GURUPRASANNA B
sir i m in 10th std ... and I m interested in science .. but I m little bit weak in maths
Posted On Monday,Sep 02,2013 : 08:32 AM By hiten vekaria
Hello Sir, i am a student of 10th standard and is going to appear for board this session. After my 10 i am very much interested to take Maths as my main subject. Also i wanted to change my school to get gud marks in my 12th and also score gud in the competitive exams. Kindly guide me out for the same.
Posted On Sunday,Sep 01,2013 : 10:59 PM By rahul Raj
Hello Sir, My son is studying in 9th standard & he is getting good marks. Needs your help to choose career.
Posted On Wednesday,Aug 28,2013 : 04:05 AM By A N SHELAR
i want to become collector I.A.S. so what i should to do now i am in 10th std
Posted On Thursday,Aug 15,2013 : 01:22 PM By roshni knojiya
hello sir iam iterested to become soft ware engineer in usa at present i am studying in 10th class i hope that u help me thanking u sir.....................
Posted On Friday,Aug 09,2013 : 12:26 AM By saigopal
i am intrested only in singind sir what to do
Posted On Sunday,Aug 04,2013 : 11:58 AM By valli
Hello sir,i am student from 10th i am intrested in computers so after 10th what stream i should choose so i after completing it i should get min30000 salary per month and the sream should not be crowded.
Posted On Saturday,Aug 03,2013 : 11:23 AM By Saif maniyar
hello sir I passed my ssc with 87 percent and I take ads in diploma in engineering but sir my dought is if we do diploma in engineering and got job after completing diploma so what about degree can we do that after diploma?
Posted On Sunday,Jul 28,2013 : 02:09 PM By shadab ahmed
Hello Sir! I have chosen arts stream n i m very interested in designing...plz guide me which career option i should go for....thanking u...
Posted On Monday,Jul 22,2013 : 12:18 PM By Mariya Vora
sir.i am interested in army so please help
Posted On Sunday,Jul 21,2013 : 10:49 AM By ramakrishnan
my daughter is in 9th now.she want to go u.s.a in future after her studies.which course can she opt after her 10th class.
Posted On Thursday,Jul 18,2013 : 02:54 AM By rajeswari
Sir I am in 10th standard now - I don't have any idea which course I have to take in Intermediate - - I am little bit poor in Maths and Science. Pl. advise me on this. Thanks
Posted On Monday,Jul 15,2013 : 09:58 AM By VARNITHA CLADIOUS
hello i m intrested in maths and fashion so which field should i choose after 10 and then my studies over i should has the job with good payement.....plz help
Posted On Sunday,Jul 07,2013 : 07:31 AM By simran kalwani
Posted On Sunday,Jul 07,2013 : 07:31 AM By simran kalwani
Posted On Sunday,Jul 07,2013 : 07:31 AM By simran kalwani
what should i do if i like both evs and mass media?
Posted On Friday,Jul 05,2013 : 02:37 PM By twinkle
what should i do if i like both evs and mass media?
Posted On Friday,Jul 05,2013 : 02:37 PM By twinkle
Hello sir i confidentaly tell you that thease year i passed 10th exam by getting 85% i am intrested in software , computer or IT engineering so please tell me what path i choose with minimum exp(cost) & more income.give me reply as soon as fast on my email.
Posted On Sunday,Jun 30,2013 : 09:38 AM By MEET SHAH
i hav completd my 10 th recently. I am confused whether to take comerce or scince. My wish is to work abroad. Whicg course wil be havilng more job oportunities?
Posted On Friday,Jun 28,2013 : 02:50 PM By gokul g
Posted On Friday,Jun 28,2013 : 02:49 PM By gokul g
hello sir i got 7.4 cgpa in 10th class n m confused wat should i take in 11th ..sir pls help me wat should i take according to u...????
Posted On Friday,Jun 28,2013 : 03:08 AM By ketan
hello sir ! I recentely passed my ssc exam wid 68 percent nd i want to do mass nd media so i m confused tht after 10 wat subject should i take nd if i did science then after tht there is any chances to do mass nd media or not plzzzzz help me as early as possible ....
Posted On Wednesday,Jun 26,2013 : 01:57 PM By anup singh
sir my sister was completed her ssc 9.7 gpa points she was intrested agricultaral please help how to join in this course please sugested me sir
Posted On Sunday,Jun 23,2013 : 10:01 AM By harinarayana
SIR ACHIVE THE 71% & I INTRESTED IN PHARMASY & PHISOTHERAPY
Posted On Friday,Jun 21,2013 : 09:15 AM By MUKUND MALI
Sir; i got 52% in 10th sdandard. What are the subjects should i choose ln arts. Help me please
Posted On Thursday,Jun 20,2013 : 11:32 PM By karan
Sir..my son passed 10 th cbsc exam 68 percent mark he was interested in motor vehicle engineering. .Please help me to choose ..thanking you
Posted On Thursday,Jun 20,2013 : 12:15 PM By mujeebrahiman
Posted On Thursday,Jun 20,2013 : 12:12 PM By mujeebrahiman
hi
Posted On Wednesday,Jun 19,2013 : 03:25 AM By rizwan
my daughter is in 9th std. I am confused what should she choose the career either go direct diploma In engineering or 11 pl . guide me ,as she is interested both in engineering and medical line too
Posted On Tuesday,Jun 18,2013 : 06:32 AM By saba sheikh
Posted On Tuesday,Jun 18,2013 : 06:32 AM By saba sheikh
Posted On Tuesday,Jun 18,2013 : 06:32 AM By saba sheikh
Hallo Sir, I got 90% in S.S.C .I am confused to choice Diploma in Engineering (DME) or to do 11 th science. Please help.
Posted On Friday,Jun 14,2013 : 04:59 AM By Nishad R Nyayadhish
good day sir.iam interested in carreer which balances money as well as job satisfaction and i dont like engineering [computer science ],but my parents force me too. please help me sir. REPLY AT MY EMAIL.
Posted On Thursday,Jun 13,2013 : 10:33 AM By krishna
i have complete std 10th. i have no intrest in science. please help me to choose .
Posted On Thursday,Jun 13,2013 : 07:42 AM By nandaniya jayaben samatbhai
Posted On Wednesday,Jun 12,2013 : 08:01 AM By sush
I am very confused , what to do after 10 standard ! please help me ?
Posted On Wednesday,Jun 12,2013 : 01:31 AM By sahil
sir,please help me i got 71.90% in ssc please guide me what to do science or commerce
Posted On Tuesday,Jun 11,2013 : 09:15 AM By ashish
Respected sir,I completed my ssc with 79.45% and now i wanted to be a pilot.So to be a pilot first of all i should select which subject,after that what to do.... ?.I request you sir to guide me with complete information about pilot.
Posted On Monday,Jun 10,2013 : 07:23 AM By Rakesh S. Parihariya
help me need serious help!! i got 55% so now what should i do? sci comm or arts!! can't decide what to do???
Posted On Saturday,Jun 08,2013 : 12:09 PM By harshit
HELLO SIR, I JUST PASSED 10TH BT FIRSTCLASS NOW I WANT TO BE COME COPUTER ENG. PLS GUIDE ME
Posted On Friday,Jun 07,2013 : 08:12 AM By VEDANK SHARMA
sir i scored 87% in class 10 scc 2013. my dad is saying for diploma and mechanicalengineering but i think i must go for 12 and aircraft maintainenece engineering.
Posted On Friday,Jun 07,2013 : 04:30 AM By Nilesh Raut
I gave my ssc in 2013 n im really very confused what ahoild i opt for.. i m intrested in psychology n literature but my relatives n friends feel that arts is a stream fir weak students.. n i dont want to be labelled as a weak student.. what do i do..???
Posted On Tuesday,Jun 04,2013 : 05:40 AM By tanvi
Career is a one time activity you dont have one more chance to change it. Before deciding any career path first off all, be cleared about your vision. If we observed, so many people are confused about their career decision.As per the survey most of the student of 10th and 12th standard confused about their career. They are not able to stick with single career path. I would like to suggest that, before taking any career related decision there is need of right career guidance.So, you can visit http://www.careerfutura.com/.They will help you to take decision related with career.
Posted On Monday,May 27,2013 : 07:56 AM By Pankaj Vajpayee
i have appeared for ssc exsamination in 2013 n i m confused which career and stream should i choose for myself coz im intrested in comnerce has well arts im comfused between media n MBA Or masscommunication pls help
Posted On Thursday,May 23,2013 : 12:16 PM By ayesha
i have appeared for ssc exsamination in 2013 n i m confused which career and stream should i choose for myself coz im intrested in comnerce has well arts im comfused between media n mbaor masscommunication pls help
Posted On Thursday,May 23,2013 : 12:15 PM By ayesha
sir, i am not interested in inter i wana do something difernt in science, computers,please help me to choose the path
Posted On Thursday,May 23,2013 : 01:31 AM By anurag
Dear Sir, I got confused , what should I do , I will get 1st class but no idea what to do ? Every day I am thinking that what should I have to do but not getting any answers regards, Deepak
Posted On Tuesday,May 21,2013 : 12:49 AM By Deepak Daji Bhaskar
Respected sir I completed my SSC with 9.5 grade points and I have less interest in mathematics but I am forcing to take MPC how ever i too have interest to study ELECTRONICS&ENGINEERING so sir I request u to help me by suggesting the course which I would take after 10th(ssc)
Posted On Saturday,May 18,2013 : 11:38 PM By M.Pranav Teja
i have appeared for ssc exam in march 2013 i am interested in science and am sure to secure above 85% but my parents are telling me to take commerce as i cant sit for hours and study. i wont your advice. kindly help.thank you......
Posted On Friday,May 17,2013 : 01:24 AM By preksha
Sir,I am presently studying 10th so i would like to start keeping a target for my future.I am interested in geography and I would like you to suggest me a group
Posted On Tuesday,May 14,2013 : 10:13 PM By Ikshwaak Golivi
I want to be great singer and poet and i have meany poem Tell me what should do about my Ame
Posted On Sunday,May 12,2013 : 02:41 PM By Manish Kumar Singh
Hello sir i confidentaly tell you that thease year i passed 10th exam by getting 85% i am intrested in software , computer or IT engineering so please tell me what path i choose?
Posted On Friday,May 10,2013 : 11:34 PM By shubham patil
Posted On Thursday,May 09,2013 : 06:39 AM By Anand
SIR I HAVE APPEARED IN MARCH 2013 SSC EXAMINATION I AM CONFIDENT THAT I WOULD SECURE ABOVE 90% SO NOW I AM INTERESTED IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING SO WHICH STREAM SHOULD I TAKE PLEASE HELP ME THANKS
Posted On Tuesday,May 07,2013 : 04:46 AM By malay doshi
I have passed 10th by 80% i am interested in media then what should i select?how many years i have to study? please help me i am confused. thank you sir.
Posted On Monday,May 06,2013 : 10:54 PM By Munawer Ahamed
i am interested in motors wires electronic then what should i do after 10
Posted On Sunday,May 05,2013 : 01:19 AM By tejas
sir, to become CA which subject should i take in inter? then which subject should i take in degree? if any course should take? in how many yaers can i complete
Posted On Friday,May 03,2013 : 02:23 AM By akshayjain
sir,i am interested in science,maths and social works what should i do in inter choosing which group i do my best im not understanding plz tel me
Posted On Monday,Apr 29,2013 : 01:08 AM By manaswini
sir ,can you tell me what to do after 10th ? i'm intrested in science so which one is godd for me maths or biology?and what r the opertunity after chossing maths or bio..?
Posted On Thursday,Apr 25,2013 : 10:18 AM By manan patel
sir,I have completed 10th .I am intrested in computer and science , so please could you suggest what can I do now ,any class for me to join in pune area .
Posted On Friday,Apr 19,2013 : 01:51 PM By Anagh Acharya
I am very intrested in computer issues.I can grasp any issue based on computer.I had now completed 10th class.please help me to choose. thanking you.and I want to take the course hotel management what shall I do
Posted On Friday,Apr 12,2013 : 11:20 AM By sai akhil
I am very intrested in computer issues.I can grasp any issue based on computer.I had now completed 10th class.please help me to choose. thanking you.and I want to take the course hotel management what shall Ido
Posted On Friday,Apr 12,2013 : 11:19 AM By sai akhil
sir, I am interested to be an software engineer. what would you suggest?
Posted On Tuesday,Apr 09,2013 : 05:40 AM By ushasri
sir, I am interested to be an software engineer. what would you suggest?
Posted On Tuesday,Apr 09,2013 : 05:40 AM By ushasri
Hello sir! After reading your career guidance i thought that you would help me. I have passed my 10th examination and i am basically confused in my future career guidance. I have much-more intrest about automobile, which field should i go?
Posted On Saturday,Mar 30,2013 : 12:01 AM By Gaurav avachat
Good day sir. Iam very intrested in computer issues.I can grasp any issue based on computer.I had now completed 10th class.please help me to choose. thanking you...
Posted On Tuesday,Mar 26,2013 : 05:29 AM By Ravi Chandra
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Photo News [ Show All ]
  • Union Petroleum and Natural Gas minister Dharmendra Pradhan meets Shri Naveen Patnaik at secretariat.
  • Happy Independent Day Art by Manas Kumar Sahoo
  • CM is congratulating OUAT,V.C Manoranjan Kar for receiving ICAR Award
  • Artist Manas Kumar Sahoo wishes better cooperation among BRICS countries through sand art
  • Shri Naveen Patnaik felicitating Athlet Duttichand for her outstanding soccer Junior Asian Athletic meet at Chinese Taipe
Top Categories
News Articles Entertainment Education Jobs Events Information Tourism Profile Forum More
Most Visited Articles
List of Dadasaheb Phalke Award Winners What after 10th Standard/ SSC List of Dronacharya Award Winners Common Admission Test (CAT)- 2014 RTO Codes of Odisha State
Our Other Website
www.OdishaKatha.com

Space for Advertisement

© 2012 All right reserved To Odishabook.com Developed, Hosted and Maintained by InteGen, Hyderabad